Sunday, June 17, 2018

Any cozy mystery by Krista Davis is an automatic purchase for me.  I don’t need to see a cover or even read the back blurb, I simply click and buy!  πŸ˜Š πŸ“š  Her long-standing Cozy Series, A Domestic Diva Mystery, is a fan favorite for readers.  If you’ve never read one of the Diva stories, I highly recommend the books, and guarantee you’re in for a treat!  I wish you happy Reading! 😊

5 Star Review by Chatting About Cozies (Linda Langford)




This story starts buzzing on page one and is a thrilling flight until you touch down on the final page! Event planners, Sophie Winston (down-to-earth), and her rival, Natasha (rather snobbish); are showcased at their best with their different personalities when a neighbor’s death stirs up trouble and a hurricane knocks out everyone’s electricity. Sophie hosts an impromptu backyard party for everyone to use their cold or frozen food before it spoils. I love the laugh-out-loud moments throughout the story—Natasha is like no other domestic diva in her advice to others on how things should be done while Sophie is more laid back. The recurring characters that make this cozy series a favorite are all re-visited here.

Author Krista Davis dishes up plenty of hints and clues galore, yet still manages to cleverly disguise the murderer’s identity until she’s ready to give it away. Once all the ingredients for the murder are separated out; it becomes clear who did what and why. It’s such a pleasure to read such a well-written cozy mystery. All I have to do is sit back, and relax, and let the words take me on an adventure. The author includes several delicious sounding recipes for food and drinks for readers to try in their own kitchens. I highly recommend this story and the entire Domestic Diva series.

I reviewed a digital ARC provided by NetGalley and Kensington.  Thank you.

Image source: Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment