Monday, August 27, 2018

I enjoy the Deputy Donut Mystery series.  This is book 2.  It’s well-written and entertaining.  Enjoy! 😊 📚



5 Star Review by Chatting About Cozies (Linda Langford)
Release Date:  8.28.18




As the story begins, Emily and Tom, co-owners Of Deputy Donut Cafe, are preparing a donut wall for the wedding reception of the business owner next door, Jenn. After the “I Do’s”, Roger, the groom, stuffs himself with crullers and keels over dead. Tox reports point to poison. Tough and gruff outsider, Detective Passenmath, would enjoy pinning the murder on Emily and Tom and be done with it; however, they have friends with the local police department, and that’s not going to happen.

The story moves along at a steady clip with a great cast of characters. Plenty of suspects are provided for readers to sort out who had means, motive, and opportunity to snuff out the groom. This is a great cozy for an afternoon of reading. Delicious recipes follow the story.

I reviewed a digital arc provided by NetGalley and Kensington Publishing. Thank you.

Image source: Goodreads 

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can see more posts. I want to read your articles. Because they are very useful, I always wait for new posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community. chat facebook, facebook messenger online, https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete