Monday, April 2, 2018

March 2018 Cozy Reviews

March was an average reading month for me.  I read 7 Cozy Mysteries and I’m finishing up 2 more (about halfway through each book).  How many Cozies did you read in March? 😊 📚

1.   Better Off Read by Nora Page (Bookmobile Mystery #1) *new series* 5.8.18
2.   Murder at the Mushroom Festival by Janet Finsilver (Kelly Jackson Mystery #4) 4.17.18
3.   A Soufflé of Suspicion by Daryl Wood Gerber (French Bistro Mystery #2) 7.10.18
4.  A Grave Issue by Lillian Bell (A Funeral Parlor Mystery #1) 2.13.18
5.   Picked Off by Linda Lovely (Brie Hooker Mystery #2) 6.5.18
6.   The Plot is Murder by V.M. Burns (A Mystery Bookshop #1) 11.28.17
7.   Read Herring Hunt by V.M. Burns (A Mystery Bookshop #2) 4.24.18

Some of the books I read are advanced reader copies (ARCs), and I read and review these books before release dates, so I’ve noted the release date at the end.

I am always looking for new Followers for my blog and my Facebook page, Chatting About Cozies, so please share if you enjoy my reviews.  Thank you! 😊



http://www.facebook.com/chatcozy

No comments:

Post a Comment