Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I love antique music boxes, and that’s one of the things I enjoy reading about in Mary Ellen Hughes Keepsake Cove Mystery series.  I hope my review will encourage you to read this series. 😊 πŸ“š


5 Star Review by Chatting About Cozies (Linda Langford)


Keepsake Cove is a wonderful town to live in and to visit. There are charming shops to explore, and great places to eat. The protagonist inherited her aunt’s music box shop in which her grampa was the original collector. I enjoy the author’s descriptions of the music boxes and the tunes they play. Featuring some wonderful secondary characters like her shop assistant who likes to dress as ‘famous characters’, and a great new author friend, Lyssa, who has a bubbly personality, plus the male romantic interest who owns a restaurant across the street—the story is fast to pull you in and hold your interest for hours. The murder mystery is captivating and readers may be surprised at the villain. I enjoyed book two slightly more than I did book one and definitely recommend both books to cozy mystery fans.

Image source: Goodreads 



No comments:

Post a Comment