Monday, May 7, 2018

April 2018 Cozy Mystery Review

I read 7 cozies in April, and enjoyed each one!  My husband and I took a vacation to Galveston, TX, but that didn’t stop me from reading my Cozies while we were there!  How many cozy mysteries did you read in April?


1.  The Spook In The Stacks by Eva Gates (Lighthouse Library Mystery #4) 6.12.18
2.   Playing with Bonbon Fire by Dorothy St. James (Southern Chocolate Shop Mystery #2)
3.   Secrets, Lies, & Crawfish Pies By Abby L. VanDiver (Romaine Wilder Mystery #1) 6.12.18*
4.   A Crafter Knits A Clue by Holly Quinn (A Handcrafted Mystery #1)  10.9.18*
5.   Bear Witness To Murder by Meg Macy (a Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear Mystery #2) 5.29.18
6.   The Diva Cooks Up A Atorm by Krista Davis (Domestic Diva #11)  5.29.18
7.   Rockets’ Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon (A Tourist Trap Novella)  6.5.18

*Debut New Cozy Series



Image from Thankful Thirteen

No comments:

Post a Comment