Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I recently went on vacation, and I wanted a ‘beach story’ to read.  I found one I really enjoyed.  Happy Cozy Reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ“š


4 Star Review by Chatting About Cozies (Linda Langford)




First of all, this is a new author for me. I was looking for a good beach read, and this cute cover attracted me. Secondly, I enjoyed the story, finding it steady paced with the picturesque island/beach setting I had hoped for. Protagonist Piper Lane and her French bulldog, Jasper, dig up a body on the beach soon after Piper, her sister Page, and niece Blaine arrive and see the dilapidated, 3-Story, Bed and Breakfast they pooled their money together and purchased sight unseen. The mystery that follows the discovery of the body is crisp, clean, and enjoyable! I plan to continue reading the rest of the books in the Sunrise Island series for light, summer reads.



Image source: Goodreads 


No comments:

Post a Comment