Tuesday, May 22, 2018

It’s been awhile since the first two books in the Cypress Cove Mysteries were published.  Carlene O’Neil is now back with book three and it’s an entertaining story!  I hope y’all enjoy it as much as I did. 😊 📚


5 Star Review by Chatting About Cozies (Linda Langford)




I really enjoyed reading this cozy mystery. Protagonist Penny Lively owns a winery near the Central California coast. Her cousin, Annie’s life and livelihood are abruptly threatened when the veterinary clinic she co-owns with Brian is broken into and he’s murdered. The obvious motive would appear to be drug-related, however; is the real reason that obvious? People aren’t who they seem is the classic theme throughout this excellent mystery.

The story’s fast-paced. The author pens an amazing plot which steadily unveils layer after layer of disturbing clues. I enjoyed the cute pets, the engaging characters, and an ending you’ll never see coming! I highly recommend y’all read this mystery!

I reviewed a digital arc from NetGalley and the publisher. Thank you.


Image source: Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment